We love lists. It’s our opinion that everyone loves lists. If you love a list, then welcome to the list-gang! Maybe jot down your top five psychological suspense books in the comments below, or your top five places to read a really good book, or just five fun facts about YOU – the fabulous readers of our books.
I have spent the morning compiling a list about one of our favourite books of the year, THE TEACHER by the enormously talented Katarina Diamond. Here we go…
– This debut book catapulted to the Kindle #1 spot and stayed there week after week selling more than two hundred and fifty THOUSAND copies. Phew.
– HEAT magazine said, ‘A terrific story, originally told. All hail the new Queen of Crime!’
– Katerina moved to Thessaloniki, Greece, as a kid and learnt Greek in just six months. She’s a clever cookie.
– This book scared THE SUN! They said, ‘Don’t read it before bed if you’re easily spooked!’
– While THE TEACHER is famous for having an apple on the cover, Katarina’s BRILLIANT next book THE SECRET has a cupcake with a candle on it… don’t be fooled into thinking it’s cute!
– We know that if you loved The Lie, Little Girl Gone and TV’s The Fall, you’ll love this!
– There are over EIGHT HUNDRED 5* reviews on Amazon for THE TEACHER.
– Readers said: ‘A deliciously dark novel … The characters are a wonderful mix of nasty and nice, each with their own quirks and agendas’, ‘It stands out a mile with its poisonous cover and the story within refused to let go of me’
– THE TEACHER comes with a warning: Most definitely *not* for the faint-hearted! Can you handle it?
– If you haven’t read it yet YOU. ARE. MISSING. OUT. FACT!